Regency Gold Corp. is a Canadian-based company listed on the NEX board of the TSX Venture Exchange and trades under the symbol RAU.H.
The Company has a mining lease on the Agate Pass property located in Eureka County, Nevada. The Agate Pass property warrants detailed evaluation based on:
• The Company has identified gold in three different geologic environments on the surface of the project, with one vein zone containing very high grade gold (up to 34 g/t gold);
• Potential host rocks are present in Upper Plate rocks at the surface and has possible favorable Lower Plate sediment hosted targets at depth;
• New geochemical soil and rock chip anomalies have been discovered;
• No drilling has been completed on this project;
• The Company has 100% control of the property with a 3% royalty burden; and
• The project has reasonable access and favorable environment for potential mining.